A big part of your role will be choosing the most appropriate technique, based on business need and available data, to develop custom data models and algorithms.
- You will create processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy. All the time, balancing time to deliver with level of detail and accuracy.
- Working with different functional teams, you’ll implement your models and monitor their outcomes – making sure we’re conforming to data security standards at all times. Thinking about the newest technology, you’ll make sure we’re maximizing our efficiency and productivity and provide subject matter expertise across the business whenever it’s needed.
The must-have skill sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics or related quantitative fields (statistics, operations research, mathematics, econometrics etc.). An advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience preferred working with modelling techniques and advanced applied skills. For example, significance testing, GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining and social network analysis, using tools like Spark, Scala, SAS, R, Python, Bayesia, H2O, Storm, Yarn, and Kafka
- 2-3 years of experience in applied data science role or equivalent. CPG, Telecom or Financial services preferred.
- Experience using key external third-party data sources including Nielsen/ IRI/ Storeviews, Kantar, Homescan Panel, Retail Execution, Shopper card, first party data and consumer surveys
- Experience querying databases (SQL, Hive) and working with big data platforms such as Hadoop ecosystem (Azure), including in-memory solutions (SAP HANA and Apache Spark)
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, D3, ggplot, to deliver output to the broader business community to improve decision making and productivity
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.