We are looking for someone with excitement and passion to join our team to engage and collaborate across product management and engineering, driving growth and exceptional customer experiences with Rezilyens’s cloud products. The ideal candidate will have experience defining and delivering cloud services and products and expertise working with multiple stakeholders to define and prioritize requirements. Experience with SaaS and cloud services is required. The Product Manager for SaaS will collaborate across product and scrum teams on a robust, high performance cloud platform that supports a growing set of cloud products and features.
- Define and prioritize requirements across multiple product lines for a cloud platform which accelerates Rezilyens’s growth in SaaS
- Act as Product Owner for areas of the cloud platform, working closely with Engineering to effectively plan and execute work with a focus on high quality customer experiences
- Work with engineering and architects to drive cloud designs that optimize business outcomes and goals and achieve the high standards required for a mission critical health cloud product
- Manage and collaborate with Engineering, DevOps and others to ensure that the platform operates within the business envelope to ensure appropriate profitability.
- Define and implement required telemetry and data from cloud products for optimal customer experience and supportability
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Support, Services, Sales and Marketing) to drive clear requirements and collaborate on business process and systems required to deliver an exceptional SaaS customer experience
The must-have skill sets
- 3-5 years industry experience with multi-tenant SaaS platforms, experience working with the broader business on process and operational aspects of SaaS preferred
- Bachelor’s with strong academic record with a strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds
- Motivated by the opportunity to define and collaboratively deliver a differentiated cloud platform.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly dynamic environment, keeping clear focus and attention to detail for customer impacting work
- Ability to define common requirements across multiple products to optimize shared function with minimal unique capabilities
- Knowledge of established industry standards for successful cloud delivery (DevOps, CI/CD) and familiarity with essential cloud compliance and certification areas (GDPR, SOC2)
- Functional knowledge of elements of cloud stack is required to assess business impact and coordinate work across product, development and DevOps teams effectively.
- Knowledge of and experience with teams on user interface frameworks is preferred.
- Knowledge of SaaS financial models including COGS and experience managing financial models for a platform with multiple products.
- Proven knowledge and experience with established industry practices for successful cloud delivery (DevOps, CI/CD)
- Experience working with cloud platforms supporting multiple cloud products, successfully juggling competing needs to optimize for the broadest business benefit.
- Experience working with remote and offshore teams to plan, groom, and deliver cloud native capabilities quickly
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed in each product deliverable and translate to actionable scope for Scrum teams
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Proven track record to partner with Scrum teams and manage products with a focus on solid results-driven execution is required
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to make hard decisions using a blend of quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Ability to make decisions under pressure to resolve dynamic cloud delivery situations
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.