The IT Manager, Infrastructure Technology & Operations will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Ingredion’s global IT infrastructure landscape. Ensuring that service delivery meets the business requirements of the sourcing strategy.
Responsible for driving continuous improvement into the infrastructure environment to support the digital transformation, cloud first strategies of the department. Accountable for managing the capital and expense budgets to meet IT department finance goals. Responsible for asset and inventory management to create accurate spend forecast on a quarterly basis. Leverage capacity management to forecast growth. Accountable for securing all infrastructure assets through a disciplined patch management program and in conjunction with the IT Cyber Security department. Maintaining uptime service levels, and daily reporting of key performance metrics on all operational aspects of the infrastructure landscape.
Scope includes Data Centers/Server Rooms, Servers, Virtual landscapes, Storage arrays, Email/Collaboration, and Backups for all locations. Management of Azure tenant and Active Directory landscape. Monitoring and Alert management all infrastructure nodes.
- Identify and deliver innovative technology solutions that deliver business value and improve customer experience. Lead the expansion of hybrid infrastructure by driving cloud migration of technology and services, in support of Ingredion’s Digital Transformation.
- Drive continuous performance improvement by identifying and initiating process improvements for performance gaps across all infrastructure competencies and suppliers.
- Lead the analysis of industry and market trends for infrastructure service delivery and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure efficient and effective design and delivery of infrastructure solutions consistent with business goals, risk tolerance and IT standards. Responsible for architecting road map for 3- & 5-year outlook.
- Establish service level agreements and communicate monthly performance against service levels to business and IT leadership.
- Identify organization requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support the successful outsourcing of infrastructure services.
- Facilitate operational governance through the implementation of an infrastructure service delivery governance program to ensure global alignment on demand management and adherence to technology standards.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with between internal employees and external service providers that will help facilitate effective communication of business needs and delivery of quality service.
- Manage team of on and offshore resources for delivering infrastructure services. Including personnel selection/hiring, training, staff development, performance management, goal development and annual performance reviews.
- Enhance IT team capabilities by seeking to understand the career ambitions of team members and enabling the creation of meaningful development plans. Provide appropriately challenging tasks and assignments for team members to fully leverage their potential.
- Ensure that service providers report accurate reporting of performance metrics against documented SLAs. Ensure that service providers adhere to all of the terms and conditions of the contract including financial commitments and approved changed requests. Promptly address all service deficiencies.
- Ensure that infrastructure enhancement requests are effectively prioritized and translated into service requirements while ensuring clear alignment to service contracts and required change control procedures.
- Ensure that incidents are effectively prioritized and responded to per defined service level agreements.
- Change Management process owner responsible evolving the process to align with speed and agility of Ingredion’s Digital Transformation . Ensure that change requests are effectively prioritized and responded to per required change control procedures and in alignment with service contracts.
- Align service capacity to business demands while ensuring customer satisfaction to the agreed upon service request outcomes.
- Develop and maintain service delivery plans including budgets, processes, tools, staffing and chargeback mechanisms.
- Develop, maintain and communicate service catalogs that clearly define repeatable infrastructure services offered to the business.
The must-have skill sets
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of IT / business experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Extensive experience with Service Provider Management delivery model.
- Extensive ITIL knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience in managing infrastructure and IT operations (ITOM)
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Knowledge and experience with financial models and budgeting
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Expert knowledge of current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and processes
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.