We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. Our mission at Rezilyens is to unlock the potential of human relationships – by creating tools that simplify and increase the efficiency of developing and managing relationships. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and humor.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with the Vice President of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
The must-have skill sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
Nice to have
- Master’s degree in business or related area
- Experience effectively leveraging Pardot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.