Applicants for this position should be able to display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions.
- Assist with and provide recommendations on developing cyber security strategies, conducting reviews of existing technologies and systems cyber security implementation.
- Recommend and establish innovative cyber security models, processes and procedures.
- Help clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats.
- Provide counselling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff.
- Communicate and manage client needs and expectations in all phases of their information security solutions.
The must-have skill sets
- Minimum 8 + years of relevant Cyber Security experience.
- Working knowledge of Security Architecture for infrastructure components (networks and servers) as well as applications and data.
- Good understanding of Security technologies and Security threats.
- Should be comfortable working in a team and independently.
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have relevant Information Security Certifications CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH etc.
- Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills.
- Understanding of TOGAF, SABSA, NIST Cyber Security Framework etc.
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.