- Empowering the commercial, partnerships and sales teams to exceed new business revenue targets
- Working closely with the CEO to drive proposition and pre-sales work, targeting software firms, platforms, asset managers, real estate firms, hedge funds and will be reporting to Vice President.
- Playing a key role in promoting commercial innovation, new thinking and methods for the business as a whole
- Developing and leading growth strategies with the executive team
- Building, managing, and developing a high performing sales and marketing teams
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market strategy to increase the reach and impact of ongoing efforts
- Creating a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinating its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications
- Prospecting and closing relationships with key target clients
- Establishing both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Monitoring the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Designing an organization and recruiting an effective team across demand generation, business development, partnerships, and sales and marketing
- Opportunity to create a new market segment, develop and grow a business and your career
The Chief Revenue Officer will play a pivotal role directly influencing the future of the company. You will cover new business sales, installed client base sales, marketing, and partner strategy. We are looking for a “growth hacker” with a passion for growing business with the ability and desire to build and lead a team.
- Successful background of scaling and delivering rapid revenue growth, building lasting relationships among Fortune 500-1000 brands
- Deep knowledge of cross-channel marketing, native advertising, programmatic, and the latest trends in digital advertising
- Developing sales strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales performance
- Strong financial, analytical, modeling, writing, PC, and software skills
- Ability to find any and every go-to-market opportunity that provides leverage
- Proven management experience at a senior strategic level, including people leadership capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills towards external partners, and across all functions and levels of an organization
The must-have skill sets
- Prior experience in Saas, bonus points for experience in property technology
- Prior experience creating and implementing the revenue strategy
- MBA is highly preferred.
- International experience.
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.