You will lead a team of developers and be their single point of contact for technical clarification and impediment resolution. Participate in sessions with client/business partners to obtain inputs and provide recommendations and coordinate with client teams in complex international projects. Furthermore you are expected to analyze the requirements for new front- and back-end integrations, analyze capabilities of existing IT infrastructures and design integrations, create and maintain the master architecture representation and create a modular and scalable solution.
- Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services (e.g. Vision/Image, Textual/Language processing).
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
The must-have skill sets
- 6+ years of relevant Analytics consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years experience working with SparkCognition, Expert System, Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Numenta, Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker, and common open-source scripting languages
- At least 6 months experience working with Amazon Lex or IPSoft Amelia
- At least 2 years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle analytics engagement across strategy, design, and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Empirical Statistics or 4 years equivalent professional experience
Qualification (Not Mandatory)
- Experience designing and implementing Apache Open Source (Kafka, Storm, Spark) Frameworks to process end to end data management life cycle for NLP, Machine Log Algorithms, Text Mining algorithms.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.