Applicants for this position must have a good working knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
- Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever solutions.
- Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project type.
- Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards.
- Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users.
The must-have skill sets
- Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary.
- Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users.
- Using industry standard source control and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Trello, etc.).
- Participating in project planning and team code reviews.
- Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality.
- Familiarity with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns.
- Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts (linear algebra, matrix multiplication, quaternions, etc.).
- Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
- History of working collaboratively on multi-person teams with source control and (ideally) issue tracking.
- Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into VR.
- Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization.
- UI/UX ability and experience a plus.
- General familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Substance.
Qualification (Not Mandatory)
Computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or game design degree from a 4 year school or 3+ years game development experience. We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.