The Manager, Quality Engineering (SaaS) is a member of the SaaS products group and is responsible for leading a team of quality engineers to ensure the Rezilyens SaaS product offering is of the highest quality. This role works closely with software development engineers, DevOps engineers, Software Development Engineers in Test, development managers and architects to ensure the SaaS product we offer meets the quality and security levels we expect. This role also works with our Product Managers to ensure that our SaaS product offering meets the need of our customers.
Rezilyens’s test strategy is heavily based on automation. Therefore, the incumbent of this role should have a background in Continuous Integration in a public cloud environment that utilizes modern testing methodologies leveraging automation. Experience with AWS and MS Azure public cloud infrastructure required. Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, GitHub, GITHub Actions, JIRA, PractiTest, and Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Manage Rezilyens distributed Quality Engineering team for SaaS offerings
- Ensure adherence to SaaS development, quality, and security standards including unit, functional, integration, performance, and scale testing
- Refine our microservice test strategy to rely heavily on automation and minimize manual testing
- Define and manage the testing processes (e.g. defect management, traceability). Drive changes and/or improvements to the process as needed
- Work closely with our Delivery Managers to ensure that program schedules are complete and committed to by the team
- Work closely with our Scrum Masters to ensure that all testing activities occur in a timely fashion and to the level of quality demanded by the business requirements
- Management oversight for test automation priorities, test plans, test data, test environments and test execution
- Provide input to staffing plans at the project-level to identify key and required skills
The must-have skill sets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in leading software quality assurance teams with onshore and offshore team members delivering cloud SaaS products
- In depth knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) processes delivering a SOA/microservices architecture in a public cloud
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Scrum, including geographically distributed teams work together on the same program deliverables.
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.