As we ramp up our new divisions, we are looking to expand our People & Culture team by hiring a new US-IT Recruiter who will work with our team.
This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing organization which has a start-up pace and a solid foundation for growth. We are a purpose driven culture with the strong belief that our organization can help simplify the way organizations expand globally, positively impacting local economies and societies around the world!
- Sound knowledge in US IT concepts, latest trends and End to End US IT Recruitment experience.
- Able to do sourcing and screening candidates from various job boards like CareerBuilder, Monster, Dice other social networking sites like LinkedIn, The Ladders, Indeed etc.
- Recruited consultants on W2, C2C, 1099 positions both Visa and Non Visa holders. Screen candidates for availability, interest level, eligibility to work in the US, salary expectations, relocation needs, some technical skills and core competencies.
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling. Hands on experience in sourcing using Social media using GitHub, Stack over flow, Reddit, LinkedIn etc.
- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description through effective screening.
- Total understanding of US Visa (Citizens, Green Cards, EADs, OPT, H1B & TN Visa Holders)
- Experience in rate/salary negotiations on various tax terms (W2, 1099 & C2C).
- Ability to do editing and formatting of resumes and giving visual and technical perfection to them before presenting to clients.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and listening.
- Dynamic/ Go getter/ Smart/ Energetic / Good Attitude/ willing to learn
The must-have skill sets
- Combined Training and Development with HR Management and compliance experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Labour Law and HR compliance in the US
- Hands-on experience in planning, organizing, and delivering training to a diverse and international workforce.
- Excellent consultative, project management and analytical skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively (both verbal and written) to all stakeholder levels
- Creative thinker, excellent business acumen with a bias-to-action and demonstrated abilities to successfully solve problems
- Extremely well-organized with strong attention to detail; ability to take initiative and manage time and priorities proficiently
- Strong commitment to perform and produce at the highest level of quality at all times
- Drive to continuously learn and keep current with employment laws and requirements
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.