This is for an entry to junior level opportunity for an ambitious up and coming tech with a solid windows background and an insatiable hunger for technology. The IT Executive– Junior is the “voice of the company” and true backbone of this company and to be successful you will require at least 1 year of real-world IT experience. However, you will move to the top of the stack should you have previous experience in Managed Services/experience supporting multiple businesses at once.
As the IT Executive– Junior, you will provide a mix of onsite and remote support for Small and Medium-sized businesses in the Greater Chicago land area. The IT Executive– Junior will receive training as well as certification reimbursement. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and take the next step in your IT career.
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and O365
- Previous experience with a ticketing system
- Familiarity with remote support tools (such as Kaseya or Logmein)
- Experience resolving common issues on desktop platforms including Windows OS and Mac OSX
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008-2016
- Technical support at the network level: LAN/WAN, switches, firewalls, etc.
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.