As we ramp up our new divisions, we are looking to expand our People & Culture team by hiring a new HR Manager who will work with our team.
This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing organization which has a start-up pace and a solid foundation for growth. We are a purpose driven culture with the strong belief that our organization can help simplify the way organizations expand globally, positively impacting local economies and societies around the world!
- HR Lead Advises, engages, and supports employees and Managers in the region.
- Handles Talent & Acquisition activities at senior level.
- Advices department managers on Company policies HR procedures and programs for the region.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues across geographies within the region Plan, lead and execute ER processes in collaboration with Managers.
- Ensures adherence to country-specific labour laws, policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Lead L&D initiatives int their region and gets involved in global projects to drive learning solutions with external and internal support.
- Designs, executes data driven HR solutions through solid data reporting.
- Manages payroll for the region.
- Facilitate onboarding and induction process of new hires for the region.
- Supports Organisational development and the performance review process.
- Manages HR legal documentation in adherence with local compliance and laws.
- Works with the P&C Team on global projects.
- Experience of operating as a trusted advisor, meeting high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Exposure to International employment law and HR best practices.
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, make best use of available resources.
- High dependability be there to support the business and develop strong working relations across all levels.
- Able to solve complex situations proactively using the right data from appropriate sources; acts decisively, promptly and in a confidential manner
- Able to thrive and inform a multicultural and multi-location environment.
- Possess good business acumen and is able to drive business objective as part of the team´s goals.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the floor to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention, and reward programs.
- Be comfortable with accountability and roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
The must-have skill sets
- Combined Training and Development with HR Management and compliance experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Labour Law and HR compliance in the US
- Hands-on experience in planning, organizing, and delivering training to a diverse and international workforce.
- Excellent consultative, project management and analytical skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively (both verbal and written) to all stakeholder levels
- Creative thinker, excellent business acumen with a bias-to-action and demonstrated abilities to successfully solve problems
- Extremely well-organized with strong attention to detail; ability to take initiative and manage time and priorities proficiently
- Strong commitment to perform and produce at the highest level of quality at all times
- Drive to continuously learn and keep current with employment laws and requirements
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.