- This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and make a difference!
- Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing, world class team!
Live The Work Life!
- We’re a fully distributed team
Great work life balance
- Work isn’t everything and we understand that
- Increase qualified lead flow and reduce CPL
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Identify and execute the paid advertising channels to scale rapidly.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing campaigns & strategy
- Be an architect of the marketing tracking systems
- Be a custodian of the marketing data
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Marketing automation sequence set up (click funnels, active campaign), lead scoring.
- Map customer journey (potentially segment and create sequences for each customer journey).
- Review and manage content marketing strategy.
- Manage content marketing schedule and strategy. Liaise with copywriters and blog writers.
- Oversee social media accounts and strategy
- Formulate PR plans and strategies in liaison with Vice President
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR copy
- Determine KPIs for marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports to Vice President
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Analyze company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
The must-have skill sets
- 10+ Years experience in marketing
- Be customer centric, you will have a great understanding of our customers’ needs and motivations.
- Creative flair. Design is important. You will need an eye for great design and uphold high standards.
- Proficiency in being the architect of marketing systems and getting the marketing team to work those systems (Trello, Asana, Google Docs etc).
- In depth knowledge of data analysis. What to to track and why.
- Proficiency in providing evidence-based reports to the Vice President
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.