We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an AngularJS Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance.
The must-have skill sets
- 10+ years Experience with AngularJS.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine).
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma).
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Equal employment opportunity
Rezilyens is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.